Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenge - Theme Challenge #009

| on
21:00
 Hello, and welcome to the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop.
We have a Theme Challenge this week and it's all about 'Love'.
We would love to see your 'Love' themed project, and you can add it to our gallery here.

 Here is my creation for our 'Love' theme...

 How cute and adorable is this Panda? What's not to love?
'Party Pandas' are a Sale-a-Bration item, and you can earn this FREE stamp set with any $90AUD purchase.
For more information about Sale-a-Bration and earning FREE products click here, or contact me.

'Melon Mambo' cardstock and gorgeous 'Gold Foil Sheets' are a great combination for the off-set 'love' sentiment.
And not forgetting the 'Polka Dots Basics TIEF' background. 

Layers consisting of a 'Vellum' circle, a 'Melon Mambo' Scalloped Circle & a Circle 'Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies' make up the platform for my lovely loved up Panda.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you 'love' my creation? Make sure you visit my Inspired.Create.Stamping Challenges crew and leave us some love for our inspiration.
D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create.Stamping Theme Challenge #009' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
And if you spend $90AUD you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure - from now until March 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature